my boyfriend spoils me

Earlier in the week I went shopping in London with my boyfriend and he very kindly decided to buy me a couple of things whilst we were there. The first was a pair of Jeffrey Campbell 'Tardy' boots in red. I've been wanting a pair of these for so long now and as soon as I saw them in Urban Outfitters I fell in love. They only had one pair left in my size so Dan and I decided it was meant to be. We then went to Selfridges and discovered rails and rails of Wildfox t-shirts. When rummaging through the rails I saw one with excessively long fringing and once again, I fell in love. I wasn't planning on buying it as I didn't even have enough money left but my boyfriend decided to spoil me again and bought it for me.
I feel bad that I don't buy him nearly half as much as he buys me but I do have the best birthday present planned for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment