beauty favourites

Chanel Perfection Lumiére - I'm not usually a fan of semi-matte foundation but I absolutely love this one. It lasts pretty much all day and the fact that it smells amazing is a bonus too. 
Lucas Pawpaw Ointment - This has become something that I cannot live without. It's got so many different uses that I probably still haven't found them all yet. I use it on blemishes, cuts, blisters and also as a lip balm.
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat - I don't know what I'd do without this being in my makeup bag anymore. It's great for subtle highlighting and hiding dark circles under the eyes.  
Chloé Eau De Parfum - I fell in love with this perfume the first time I ever smelt it and it has slowly become the only perfume that I actually use now. It's lovely and fresh but definitely not too overpowering.
Caudalíe Beauty Elixir - This has become a staple in my beauty routine. It makes my skin look like it's glowing at least 10x more than it did before and also makes it a lot smoother. It can also be used to set makeup but I haven't tried that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment