part blazer part coat


I knew I had to have this Mango coat as soon as I saw it online. I love how casual and easy it is to wear  and also the fact that it's a mix between a blazer and a coat. It's also super affordable which is always a bonus. I wore it with an old Topshop sweater that I sort of forgot I had, my Three Floor quilted shorts that I always seem to wear at least once a week lately and Chloé Susanna boots. I have to admit that I felt slightly guilty spending quite so much money on one pair of boots but if you take cost per wear into account then they really didn't cost that much at all. At least that's how I justify it to myself.

4 comments:

  1. nice choise.
    love your outfit.

    http://standoutfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that coat! The cut is perfect:)

    -Hannah

    servinupstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit!! very nice blazer/coat :)

    ReplyDelete